Premium Luxury Beachside Living with secret access to Kirkcaldy Reserve
House - GRANGE SA
Welcome to 75 Beach St. This magnificent north facing home is ideally located in the highly desired beachside location of Grange. Designed with luxury and functionality in mind, this two-storey home is perfectly situated in a premium location, walking distance to the beautiful sandy beaches of Grange, and with private access to Kirkcaldy Reserve and creek from the backyard. The resort style, exceptional living has everything you desire including, high ceilings, stylish lighting, ducted heating and cooling, security alarm, granite bench tops, solar panels and much more.
As you enter the home through the private gate, you will be impressed with the sheer quality and natural light that is provided by the northerly aspect. The beautiful hallway flows into the large open plan kitchen, and magnificent living and dining areas, boasting an abundance of space. There is a second living area on the upper level, providing space for the office and family retreat.
The chef of the house will enjoy the designer gourmet kitchen with Smeg appliances including 900mm oven and gas cooktop, Smeg dishwasher and microwave, granite bench top and ample bench space. Additionally, there is the convenience of a stunning custom-made alfresco kitchen featuring a stainless-steel BBQ and natural gas cooker, granite bar table and outdoor wine fridge. The indoor and outdoor entertaining areas integrate seamlessly together via triple sliding doors.
The upper level of the home is where you will find a family retreat or a stylish office with built in library, and three double sized bedrooms boasting space, built in robes, ceiling fans and an abundance of natural light. The stunning main bedroom also features a walk-in robe and ensuite. The main bathroom boasts a luxurious bath.
You will feel relaxed as soon as you enter the entertaining area overlooking the low maintenance Zen Garden. The fruit trees and herbs complement the kitchen, while the Bird of Paradise and Bougainvillea currently provide a burst of colour.
Your friends will envy your home, the garden and secret access to Kirkaldy Reserve. There is absolutely nothing for you to do, just move in and enjoy this tranquil, lavish home in the heart of the seaside Grange.
Features to love:
• Torrens titled
• Gorgeous open kitchen, living and dining opening to outside entertaining
• Office/retreat room upstairs
• Main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite, ceiling fan
• Dimmable lights and ceiling fan
• Samsung ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Solar panels 5.5 KW
• Electric blinds on the alfresco
• Beautiful Zen Garden with Automatic irrigation
• Reclaimed timber from outer harbour featured in the garden
• Auto roller door garage for 2 vehicles plus additional off-street parking for 2 more vehicles
• Walking distance to the Grange beach, shops and cafes precinct
• Close to other popular beaches, shopping and restaurant precincts at Henley and West Beach and West lakes
• Local schools include Grange Primary School, a 2-minute walk, reputable St Michaels High School, Star of the Sea, Nazareth and many more
• Linear Park walkway through your back gate will take you through Charles Sturt Cottage precinct and all the way to West Lakes
Appealing to families and discerning home buyers who appreciate quality at its best.
This beautiful designer home offers every luxury feature you desire in a modern lifestyle. Make the move and contact Suzanna Paul today.
While every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Should this property be scheduled for Auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at our Meier Paul Real Estate office, located at Shop 8, 394 Henley Beach Road Lockleys, for 3 consecutive business days immediately proceeding the Auction and at the property 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Garage