Rare Corner Development Site in Adelaide City
House - Adelaide SA
Meier Paul team is proud to present this fantastic development opportunity.
The property is superbly located walking distance to everything you could possibly need! The free City tram service and other public transport services, Royal Adelaide Hospital, SAHMRI (South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute), University precinct and close to Adelaide Convention Centre, Riverbank and Art Precincts, Casino, New Women and Children Hospital, Chinatown, Adelaide Central Market, Victoria Square and Rundle Mall Shopping Precinct. You are within walking distance to good public and private schools, cages, restaurants and Adelaide Oval.
The property is local heritage listed and zoned Capital City with a prescribed height limit of 43m and is well-located to suit mix use including residential and commercial development (STCC).
KEY PROPERTY FEATURES:
– Mixed-use residential and commercial development potential
– Corner site of 191m2
– Currently Tenanted with a periodic lease
– 5 bedrooms & multiple kitchens
– Water rates: $485 per quarter approx.
– Council rates: $1,780 per annum approx.
– Walking distance to transport, Royal Adelaide Hospital, major shopping districts, cafes, restaurants and University of Adelaide & South Australia.
Take advantage of this great opportunity. To find out more information, or to arrange an inspection, please contact Get Sen Ngo on 0418 828 168 or Suzanna Paul on 0433 815 582.
- 5 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 191 m²