SOLD SOLD SOLD At Auction!
House Sold - North Adelaide SA
Suzanna Paul and Kelly Elsey welcome you to 194 Archer Street. Located in a beautiful quiet street, this feature packed home is Torrens titled and incorporates the stunning blue-chip location with the best of modern living.
Enjoy the fantastic lifestyle cosmopolitan North Adelaide has to offer with a huge array of dining options including elegant restaurants, funky cafes and historic pubs plus boutique and local shopping. Walk to the parklands, Adelaide Oval and the Adelaide CBD. Positioned within the highly sought-after Adelaide and Botanic High School, close to Adelaide University, University of South Australia and numerous public & private schools to meet every need.
This home comprises of:
• Modern living with open lounge and dining leading to the kitchen
• Beautiful kitchen creating the heart of the home with walk in pantry and stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher
• An abundance of natural light with French glass doors opening to the private courtyard
• Two large bedrooms both with private balconies
• Walk-in robe to the master bedroom and built in robe to bedroom 2
• Study nook
• Stylish bathroom with Caesar Stone bench top and full sized bathtub
• Full sized laundry on lower level and a guest powder room
• Ducted cooling plus high quality split system air conditioning
• Garaging with auto roller door and internal access.
If you love modern convenience and crave low maintenance living, this home is ideal for young families, professionals, those looking to downsize or investors looking for perfect addition to the portfolio.
For more information, please call Suzanna Paul on 0433 815 582 or Kelly Elsey on 0433 723 028.
The vendor’s statement (Form 1) for auction properties are available for viewing at our office at shop 8, 394 Henley Beach Road, Lockleys for 3 business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts. The above information has been furnished to us by vendor. We have not verified whether that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is accurate.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 114 m²
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Split System Heating